You ask the question how you can improve the best? Well, it has happened! Take a look at this stunning new range that has been intensely tested to create a revolutionary new hollo range offering the perfect hybrid between solid and hollow. It offers all of the advantages of hollow without the possibility of flattening or air bubbles.
Designed to cope with the strenuous effect of heavy feeders and river fishing, these work perfectly as part of a running rig. The stiff link creates a boom section that can help prevent tangles. Made from super stiff 0.60mm Fluorocarbon link material.
Great tool for keeping track of your weight when net limits apply Can be used hand held or attached onto your keep net, box accessory or box leg
Key Features Sizes: 4mm, 6mm, 8mm &10mm Punches High quality brass heads Machined brass for ultra-sharp punch edges Rubber over moulded handle grip Side slot to enable ease of hooking bait
Enables you to put all types of pellet shape baits into a band. • Easy to use • Unlike other banding tools - it does not need an additional band to make it work
Available in three sizes to suit all sorts of pellet and other baits. Approximately 100 per pack.
Key Features Designed and tested in conjunction with Jamie Hughes Available in three size: Small, Medium &Large Supplied with an Extender, Sprinkle Lid and Drip Lid Constructed using flexible TPR material to prevent carbon damage
• Ideal for strapping broken down rod • sections together • Can also hold feeder or lead in place to prevent it banging against blank in transit • Neoprene design with Velcro fastening • Two bands per packet
Designed to hold 24 Matrix EVA spools Robust moulded prongs to securely hold EVA spools 2x foam pins cushions for storing unused pins Magnetic locking mechanism Rubber seal to prevent moisture intake Fully solid finish to protect from UV damage Provide with 24 Matrix EVA spools and super fine pins Compact design L34cm x W12cm x H4cm
Designed to provide protection during transportation Ideal for preventing damage to soft feeder tips Compact shape to hold rods securely in position Constructed from Neoprene Secure Velcro fastening straps 1 pair per pack
New Feeder Quick Bead provided Features new interchangeable system and removable plinth Fully injected alloy for enhance weight distribution Ultra-low profile design Compatible with Matrix method moulds Weight forward design to aid casting accuracy Elasticated tubes available separately
New feeder Quick Bead provided Features new interchangeable system Fully injected alloy for enhance weight distribution Designed to enable quick and easy bait application Weight forward design to aid casting accuracy Raised front to protect bait from releasing on impact Elasticated tubes available separately
Perfect for helping you to catch lots up in the water column The clear body reduces the chances of fish spooking Pre-loaded weights ensure the float cocks without adding extra shot The weights on the Pellet Wagglers are removable
Taken from the carp world but made smaller from match and specialist anglers. Can be fished with pellets or dumb bell mini boilies. Makes the hooking of fish easier Perfect for fishing with small popup baits on a method feeder. x10 per pack.
Matrix Rubber Quick BeadSize 6mm with 5 beads in a pack. They are designed to allow you to quickly and easily change your hooklength.
• Fish safe soft mesh • Strong frame and spreader block • Easy scoop design • 100% Polyester
• Fish safe rubber mesh • Strong frame and spreader block • Quick drying • 100% Polyester • Available in 2 sizes • CODE - GLN046. 50cmx40cm• CODE - GLN047. 55cmx45cm
• Fish safe soft mesh • Larger mesh panel for faster netting • Strong frame and spreader block • 100% Polyester • Available in 2 sizes • CODE - GLN048. 45cm x 35cm • CODE - GLN049. 50cm x 40cm
• Free flow anti snag mesh • Lightweight frame • Strong spreader block • Quick drying • Ideal for use with barbed hooks • 100% Polyethylene • Available in 2 sizes • CODE - GLN042. 45cm x 35cm • CODE - GLN043. 50cm x 40cm