Rated To Weigh Over 200lb
Eliminates needle shake or bounce when weighing big fish.
Rated to support a minimum of over 200 lb (approx. 90 kg).
The Easylift Weigh Bar enables 2-handed hoisting of the scales for steady and accurate readings of all-important fish weights.
Simply screw the Easylift Weigh Hook into a landing net pole or our Easylift Weigh Pole. Prop the other end of the pole against your foot or something secure and you can steadily hoist a heavy weigh sling effortlessly for an accurate scale reading.
- STAINLESS STEEL LASER ETCHED COLLAR AND 3/8 BSF THREAD
- STAINLESS STEEL CURVED WEIGH HOOK
- 6FT ONE-PIECE HANDLE
- ERGONOMIC EVA HAND GRIP
- GROUND SPIKE AND EVA PROTECTOR
The big fish tripod. Complete stability is achieved via a pressed and moulded aluminium block. Fully adjustable legs, extending from 48” to 90” will clear the largest of weigh slings for an accurate reading every time.
Fox Weigh Bar with Case
The Fox Multi Purpose Weigh Bar / Crook.
- Two-piece legs with spigot in the middle to stop the legs from slipping under pressure from heavy fish
- Wide footprint aids stability
- Made from top quality, hard-wearing steel frame
- Comes supplied with own carry bag
•Unique Lok Down cam system
•Super strong hook to hang your weigh sling
•3/8" thread in the top that can be used for a number of things, including a photography light
•Minimum height 90cm
•Maximum height 160cm
- Spread the load to give greater accuracy when weighing big fish
- 3/8 BSF accessory thread for use with attachments such as the Cygnet Camera Adaptor
- Lightweight carbon composite construction
- Shrink wrap handles for grip on each end and central section to stop scales sliding along the bar
- Laser-etched logo end cap and Cygnet branding
- Dual purpose weighing system
- Can be used as a standard weigh bar
- Or adapted to be used as a hook crook
- Simply unscrew one handle and revealing a threaded section
- This can then be attached to a storm pole/landing net handle
- Designed for accurate weighing and support
Never has there been a set-up that is as stylish and functional as the Singlez, and it has taken many hours of development and testing to get it just right so that it meets the exacting standards of Korda boss, Danny Fairbrass, who originally dreamed up the idea, and it has been manufactured exactly to his specifications.
Use the T Bar to drive your ground spikes and stabilisers into hard ground. It also doubles as a weigh bar for accurate fish weighing.
This version is made of the superlight black coated aluminium by JAG.