The unique Explorer Barrow has been designed to be one of the most versatile carp barrows ever released onto the market. Designed with the day session angler in mind the very compact Explorer can also be adjusted for use on longer sessions where bedchairs and extra tackle is needed.
Small footprint with maximum power!
A revolution in carp fishing barrows when first introduced. The Nash power barrow range gives you all the assistance you need when carting heavy loads to and from your chosen swim! The Trax Evo model now comes equipped with a stepped up 24 volt 150 watt motor and features a variable speed trigger system. Giving you more control than ever before when your dealing with difficult uneven terrain. The main frame itself features a high strength steel enclosure with numerous attachment points for bungies and straps to secure your load. Underneath the two 12 volt batteries have been placed low either side of the main wheel to improve balance and stability.
- A solidly built low profile no-nonsense workhorse to help you ship your gear to your chosen swim efficiently! It's also easy to assemble, with a quick release wheel system!
- Simple to load, with compression strap attachment points to help secure everything in place. Also supplied with a drop in under bag (as seen in the main image).
- This edition includes the benefit of extending side rails, meaning you can store more luggage for those longer sessions.
- Includes a quick-release wheel system which makes it easier to put together, or collapse down for storing in your vehicle.
- Supplied with a drop in bag that sits under the barrow for extra storage potential.
Main differences to standard model: longer ergonomically shaped, removable handles, wider compartments and mesh pockets either side of wheel for storing essentials such as water bottle, adjustable height on front rack allowing 2 x Low Level bags or 1 x Low Level and 1 x Compact Bag to be attached and supplied with a Voyager Under Bag
If you're looking for a well built reliable no nonsense cart to get your heavy kit to the bank then this is well worth considering.
- Low centre of gravity for stable manoeuvrability
- Extendable load area for increased capacity
- Removable heavy-duty under-barrow bag
- Strong steel construction
- Black textured powder-coated frame
- Swivel mud feet
- Removable handles with rubber hand grips
- Quick-release front pneumatic wheel
- Fold-flat design
Trax Metro Power Barrow Dimensions
Load area 80cm (l) x 50cm (w) extending to 102cm x 50cm
Large drop in under barrow carryall 31cm (h) x 43cm (w) x 24cm (d)
Twin under barrow carryalls 31cm (h) x 12cm (w) x 24 (d)
The choice for the mobile session carper
The choice for the mobile and short session carper, offering smaller breakdown dimensions for transporting in cars but comfortably carrying a bedchair and session kit to keep you on the move easily.
Better Barrow Balance
No more buckets bashing your shins when you try and carry them on your barrow handles as well as freeing up valuable cargo space on your barrow.