E-Sox Super Trace Pike Wire consists of our stainless steel Super 7 wire with a translucent brown nylon coating.
The core is woven from seven strands of ultra-fine, stainless steel filaments with improved strength. It is then coated with a tough nylon polymer to increase durability and kink resistance.
- E-Sox Snap Tackle wire traces are ideal for all live and deadbait presentations.
- Nylon coated super Trace Pike wire
- Length: 30cm
- Breaking Strain: 34LB / 15.4KG
- Strong size 9 swivel at the upper end
- Secure, easy to use snap at the lure end
- Crimps covered with a streamlined sleeve to prevent tangles
- Length: 35cm (14")
- Made from 7 Strand Pike Wire
- Neatly crimped for secure connections
- Durable and Strong
- Perfect for pike, perch and zander
- Available in 2 breaking strains
- 15lb (6.8kg) and 20lb (9.1kg)
Drennan Spin Trace is a wire trace, with a rolling swivel fitted to each end, and a snap link clip one end.
Ideal for use with all plugs, lures and spinners. Tied to 16” (40cm) of stainless 7 Strand trace wire plus twin rolling Swivels and stainless snap link assembled with ultra reliable streamlined Slim Crimps. Extra supple and extra strong.
Pikebobs are a traditional pike float that can be fished slider style or fixed between two float stops, ideal for small baits such as sprats, bleak, gudgeon and even right down to minnows when fishing for species such as perch or zander.
- Provide a quick, easy and secure way of changing traces or lures
- Engage the ring eye on the lure or trace into the wire hook on the snap link
- Simply twist it round into position
- 10 Supplied per packet
- Cover eyes of hooks, swivels and crimps for a neater set up
- Available Camo Brown or Blood Red
- Each packet contains 30 Crimp Sleeves
- Ideal for all live and deadbait presentations
These hooks have a slim-line eye and gunmetal metallic finish with ultra-sharp, chemically etched needle points. Barbs are low profile, shallow cut and the trebles are exceptionally strong and reliable. Pack of 10.
- Popular Pike float
- Short and stubby styled design
- Made from solid, durable and cleat plastic
- Excellent for Pike and Zander
- Perfect river float
- It can be fished slider style
- Using a simple stop knot
- Or It can be fixed between two float stops
- At the top and bottom