- An easy way of achieving strong and consistent loop sizes on leaders etc
The Browning Fish Counter is a great for keeping track of the exact number of fish in your net. Simply press the button to add a fish. The other button will reset your counter to 0. This can be very handy at venues, and in disciplines, where bag limits are imposed.
- Worm scissors equipped with four cutting blades
- Perfect tool for chopping larger quantities of worms
- Great when you want to loose feed
- Takes literally seconds for floating,
- Hard pellets to be saturated with water
- And become soft and pliable
The Hybrid Double End Punch Set are perfect for different uses, they represent a valid aid for fishermen during fishing trips.
The practical piston mechanism works perfectly both with pellet and with groundbait for the best result.
Two sizes per pack.