Fox Baiting Tools
A bright red elastic designed for tying highly visible range marker knots onto the mainline. Invaluable for accurate recasting to baited areas or features, particularly in darkness. The elastic will not damage the line, is easy to remove and remains gripped in place.
These boast a number of unique features that sets it apart from any other bait delivery device currently on the market. Features such as a unique ‘scoop’ body shape, allow for rapid, single handed loading.
- The Casting Finger Stall features a soft leather finger for improved feel and can be used left or right handed.
Ultra buoyant, and designed to cope with the rigours of distance casting. This handy kit comes with everything you need in one handy 'grab and go' package.
Lightweight and compact alternative to metal framed spod stations
Super strong and lightweight, this fantastic range has a model that suits you! Each one is supplied with a screw-on knurled aluminium handle that includes a hand cord for ease of use.
These have been designed to punch your baits as far as possible. These have been created with their new patented knuckle defender to help keep your hands safe, ready for when the alarms start to blare.
- 1 x Edges Stix &Stringer Needle
- 1 x Edges Fine Needle
- 1 x Heavy Needle
- 1 x Gated Needle
- 1 x Splicing Needle
- Ergonimc, soft grip handle
- Diameter of just 1mm
- Perfect for hard baits
- Or creating a bore for your baiting needle
- Ideal for nuts, air dried boilies and corkball pop-ups
- Ergonomically designed and hi-vis handle