Nash Rig Tools
Eeasy mounting of all boilies!
Versatile 1.1mm diameter needle for easy mounting of all boilies and pop ups including double baits.
Ergonomic soft touch handle and Nash cyan blue and black finish.
Perfect for fragile baits such as corn or mini boilies
Reduced diameter 0.9mm needle for fragile baits such as corn or mini boilies.
Ergonomic soft touch handle and navy blue/black finish.
High strength boilie needle!
Gated high strength boilie needle for retention of hair braids whilst rebaiting.
Ergonomic soft touch handle and yellow/back finish.
High strength gated boilie needle!
Fine diameter high strength gated boilie needle for fragile baits like soft boilies and naturals like sweetcorn.
Ergonomic soft touch handle and orange/black finish.
Eessential for splicing Cling-On and Cling-On Leadcore leaders!
Micro latched low diameter splicing needle, essential for splicing your own Cling-On and Cling-On Leadcore Leaders.
Ergonomic soft touch handle and purple/black finish.
Increased length nut drill!
Increased length nut drill for hard baits like tiger nuts, or drilling through Cultured® Hookbait cores.
Ergonomic soft touch handle and pink/black finish.
Super fine needle for threading maggots!
Another simple but great addition to the baiting tool range, a super fine needle for threading maggots without damage.
Ergonomic soft touch handle and white/black finish.
Allowing snowman and double bait presentations to sit more neatly together!
A brilliant addition to anyone’s baiting tool armoury, the Bore Tool rotates to quickly remove a conical section of boilie or pop up.
Removes the toughest and stiffest outer skins!
Removes the toughest and stiffest outer skins from coated hooklink materials like Skinlink without damage.
Three stripper diameters of 0.2mm, 0.3mm and 0.5mm cater for all breaking strains of links. Finished in Nash cyan blue and black.
Ultra sharp stainless blades!
Ultra sharp stainless blades for precision rig construction, effortlessly cutting the toughest materials such as Armourlink and Skinlink.
Tackle box friendly size and Nash cyan/black finish.
The quickest and neatest way yet devised of finishing rigs with shrink tube kickers and extensions.
- No more burnt thumbs or damaged lines
- Protects links from damage when blobbing tag ends
- Produces neatly finished rigs
- Every tackle box needs one
- Pulls high diameter links effortlessly
- Pull line through hook eyes
- Ultra-fine diamond eye wire threader
- Designed for easy rig construction
- Extra strong, low diameter latch key needle
- For mounting multiple baits on PVA string
- Or PVA sticks on to hooklinks
- Back in black and slicker than ever
- Using a unique black PTFE low friction coating
- Stronger, significantly reduce damage with softer baits
- Designed to have a longer lifespan