Thinking Anglers Accessories
These chunky O rings come with the TA snag bars and can be used for placing under any type of fitting for aligning rod rests buzzers and much more.
Small gate latch needle for splicing your leadcore with. Also suitable for putting small hookbaits on your hair or placing small rig conponents in position.
- Acts as a shock absorber
- Great for using with a chod rig set up
- Acts once a fish is hooked on short hook-links
- Quantity: 5 per packet
- Available in 2 colours
- Brown or Green
- Encrusted in a 400 diamond grit
- Ideal stand-alone tool for reviving dulled hooks
- Multipurpose handle for storing your file moisture free
- This truly is a user-friendly hook file
- Offers two options
- The flat face for fine tuning the top and sides
- The grooved face to align the sharpened faces of the hook point
- Use alongside a Swiss Pillar file to achieve ultra-thin hook points
- Compact and ultra-sharp
- Serrated stainless steel scissors
- Features an integrated stripper tool
- To be used for coated braids
- A useful puller tool in the handle
Thinking Anglers Camfleck camouflage cloth tape is made from 100% cotton. It’s ideal for camouflaging rod butts, storm poles, water containers, tea, coffee, sugar pots and tackle boxes.
Off the shelf ready built six inch linkage boom made from 100lb Dyneema a special fibre produced for the medical industry only. Simply attach your lead to the small oval clip, then thread your main line through the large ring and your ready to go!
This tool allows Zig Barrels or 6-8mm foam to be easily loaded into the TA Zig Kicker.
Position the foam inside the tool so the clasp is halfway along the foam. Then thread the narrow end of the tool up through the retaining loop, teasing the loop over the taper until the preformed loop drops centrally onto the foam barrel.
Supplied in packs of 3.