Made from the hugely popular rip-stop fabric, which is triple layered for a coat that is waterproof and breathable to make you feel comfortable whilst fishing.
Additional features include elasticated cuffs, zipped storage pockets for storing away bits of tackle, or to keep your hands warm, and an adjustable drawcord hem which further protects you from the elements.
The highest grade carp fishing waterproofs on the market with waterproof and breathability coatings rated at 25,000 / 10,000, which is similar to top end Goretex clothing used in mountaineering.
- Excellent breathable, wind and waterproof hoody
- High performance technical fabrics
- Designed for outdoor activities in extreme conditions
- Premium hard wearing and rugged materials
- Durable, waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Hat compatible hood offers greater protection
- Without impeding peripheral vision
- EcoElite C0 Waterproof finish with taped seams to 10,000mm Hydrostatic Head.
- Breathable to 5,000 MVP, 3Ply Polyester 200gsm with Natural mechanical stretch properties allowing you to move freely.
- Waterproof zips with cold finger friendly zip pulls.
- Dpm camouflage print matched with plain side panels and trims to give you the ultimate in performance wear.
This stylish Drennan 25k Quilted Thermal Jacket features a tough, ripstop shell which has a 25,000mm hydrostatic head along with 10,000g breathability rating and is far superior to most other angling waterproofs on the market.
This stylish Drennan 25k Jacket features a tough, ripstop shell which has a 25,000mm hydrostatic head along with 10,000g breathability rating and is far superior to most other angling waterproofs on the market.