Drennan Hooklength Plate 6" Silverfish Maggot
Barbless Silverfish Maggot Hooks To Nylon are a pattern specifically designed for use when targeting smaller species with maggot. They feature super high carbon steel wire and are heavily forged for added strength. This also reduces the amount of spring in the gape and helps to minimise fish loss when bagging up on silverfish.
HOOK PLATE SYSTEM:
New concept, ultimately convenient 6” (15cm), 8 individual pole hooks to nylon. This rigid plate storage and display system keeps loops and hooklengths straight in-line, without kinks or damage to the monofilament.
• With this rigid plate storage and display system, everything is kept in-line, straight and under very slight tension. So each individual hook to nylon comes off the plate ready to complete a perfect presentation rig.
• The loop on each rig is perfectly formed, whipping knots are precision hand tied and overall length is also precise. Hook points are masked and protected by the plate design and whipping knots are displayed in-line for examination at a glance.
• The unique plate system ensures an accuracy on length that allows transfer of rigs to a Hook Box. Alternatively a Hook Book is available which accommodates up to to 30 complete plates in individual compartments.
- Size 16 to 2lb 8oz (0.12mm)
- Size 18 to 2lb (0.10mm)
- Size 20 to 2lb (0.10mm)
- Size 22 to 1lb 10oz (0.09mm)
- Bronze finish
- Swept Crystal bend
- Medium/Long shank
- Spade end
- Chemically etched long needle point
- Tied to extra strong low diameter mono