Fox Micron MX Alarm Set
Visually, the Micron MX is understated, housed in an all black casing and finished with black fittings and a highly visible 4mm LED, available in red, orange, green, blue, purple and white. The rear rubber touch button enables you to change the colour of the LED, allowing you to mix and match colours or keep the set uniform.
Other features include dual step sensitivity, an indexed volume adjustment dial and an indexed tone adjustment dial, allowing you to differentiate between your alarms and others on the bank.
Built into the alarm is a I-Com transmitter which sends and receives alerts to and from the MX receiver in your bivvy. With a D-Tech sensing system and a Tru-run roller wheel you can rest assured that any movement at the business end of your rig will be indicated via the MX receiver.
If you’re just getting into your carp fishing and you’re looking for your first set of alarms, or you’re a cost conscious intermediate, the Fox Micron MX alarms are the ideal alarms for your fishing.
The two-rod, three-rod and four-rod sets all come complete with an MX receiver, which is also available to buy separately if you plan on buying single alarms and wish to utilise a receiver later down the line.
- High visibility 4mm multi-coloured LED
- Red, Orange, Green, Blue, Purple and White
- LED colour changed by pushing rubber touch button
- On rear of alarm (as per RX+)
- Dual step sensitivity
- Indexed volume adjustment dial
- Indexed tone adjustment dial
- Top quality cone speaker
- Built in I-Com transmitter technology
- For use with MX Receiver
- Rubber ear inlays
- Tru-run roller wheel
- Three position toggle switch
- D-Tech Sensing System
- Silent start up
- 1 x power out socket
- For use with illuminated bite indicators
- Supplied with hard case
- Powered by 2 x AAA batteries