The new Shimano Aero concept harnesses the power of Shimano’s strong engineering background and Japanese roots to make a unique statement in high performance reel design.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The 3 reels introduced under the Aero Concept umbrella are easy to identify by its oversized spool and rotor design versus its compact body. Each of the reels, specified for Spinning, Match or Feeder fishing are the same in bodysize. The differences are to be found in the gear ratio’s, line retrieve, handles and cosmetic appearance which are purposely choosen to match the anglers style. A set of line reducers are available to easy adjust the line capacity. All Aero Concept reels have an X-ship engine running under the bonnet which will provide that extra and smooth cranking power when needed.
The Aero Concept reel with the highest gear ratio (5,8:1) especially adressed for medium to long range distance feeder anglers. This reel will bring in 104cm of line with each full handle turn. It’s oversized spool powered by the A-RC line management system will make feeders fly like bullets. This reel comes with 1 extra cold forged alluminium spool and 2 shallow line reducers making different line set-ups easy.
• X-ship providing rigidity and tremendous amount of crancking power
• 5,8: 1 gear ratio in combination with an Oversized A-RC Spool & Rotor for high speed retrieve
• Machined Aluminimum Single T-shap handle for easy winding
• Aero Wrap II for superb line lay with thin braided lines allowing further casts
• 1 extra cold forged aluminium spool
No customer reviews for the moment.