The new Shimano Aero concept harnesses the power of Shimano’s strong engineering background and Japanese roots to make a unique statement in high performance reel design.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The 3 reels introduced under the Aero Concept umbrella are easy to identify by its oversized spool and rotor design versus its compact body. Each of the reels, specified for Spinning, Match or Feeder fishing are the same in bodysize. The differences are to be found in the gear ratio’s, line retrieve, handles and cosmetic appearance which are purposely choosen to match the anglers style. A set of line reducers are available to easy adjust the line capacity. All Aero Concept reels have an X-ship engine running under the bonnet which will provide that extra and smooth cranking power when needed.
As its name implies, the perfect reel for serious match angling with a typical "match" gear ratio of 5,2:1 bringing in 93cm of line per handle turn. Its large spool will ensure that line comes memory free of the reel allowing it to sink quicker and smoother. An absolute must for match anglers.
This reel comes with 2 different line reducers allowing the angler to choose a wide range of line capacity choices.
• X-ship providing rigidity and tremendous amount of crancking power
• Typical 5,2:1 "match" gear ratio
• Oversized AR-C Spool & Rotor for superb long distance casting and "memory" free line performance which is perfect for monofilament line fishing
• Biomechanical Double Handle for a balanced retrieve
• 1 extra cold forged aluminium spool
No customer reviews for the moment.