The Xitan Z9-3 is the third generation of the famous “Z9” and reflects Browning’s strategy of continuously improving pole performance by taking advantage of the latest carbon technology and features.
Currently out of stock available soon
Warning: Last items in stock!
Type your email address below and we will let you know when the product is back in stock.
From £224.92 per month over 12 months interest free.
Only available to UK residents over 18, subject to terms and conditions.
Like previous “9s”, the “-3” is a truly “top end” pole, but for this new generation we have been able to further reduce weight and improve both rigidity and response by applying the latest carbon technology developed for our outstanding Sphere poles.
However, the legendary Z9 strength, durability and general “toughness” has not been sacrificed; the Z9-3 is still the perfect choice for anglers that want or need a top performing, strong and totally reliable competition pole that will give many years service.
The Z9-3 now incorporates many of the advanced features found on our Sphere poles, including our unique “Tactile Precision Points” – raised areas on sections that can be felt when shipping out the pole – allowing accurate feeding and fishing without looking down for painted marks. Of course, being a Browning pole the Z9-3 includes our famous square “elbow friendly” Pole Protector sections which make holding a long pole so easy and comfortable.
Xitan Z9-3 Key features:
• The choice for anglers requiring a strong, durable and completely reliable “top end” pole
• Carefully designed for the optimal balance between weight, strength and rigidity
• Light and ultra stiff, with perfect balance and response at all lengths to a genuine 16m+
• Suitable for professional level competition fishing – both carp and “natural” water fishing
• Supplied with Browning’s unique “elbow friendly” Square Pole Protectors (SQPPs)
• Includes Browning’s “Tactile Precision Points” – raised section markers for easy and accurate feeding
• Carbon over-wrapped male & female joints on all sections to strengthen and minimise wear
• Carbon reinforced “grip” areas on lower sections at the most common breakage area
• Supplied with pre-bushed Single Length Kits fitted with a unique Duo-bush allowing a choice of tip size without cutting
• A long, 1 piece, Xitan topkit option with unique depth marking bands
• Pulla kits fitted with an innovative directional PTFE bush – ultra-smooth operation without moving parts
• The Xitan Z9-3 has conventional length butt sections of 1.75m
• Supplied in the latest, full sized, top quality Xitan pole holdall
• Elastic rating 16+.
• Fully section compatible with current and previous Xitan Power poles
16m UK Package Includes:
No customer reviews for the moment.
High quality, professional level, pole rollers,...