Line & Braid
At Todber Manor we stock a wide range of line & braid from Preston, Guru, Matrix, Drennan and Daiwa
Drag-Line is a robust, performance mono that’s been designed to withstand the rough and tumble of commercial-water carping.
Guru Pure Fluorocarbon.
This high spec fluorocarbon is virtually invisible in water, has excellent knot strength and an extremely low diameter. Use it for tying hook lengths or as a pole line to give your presentation the highest level of subtlety and finesse.
A super high quality line, developed using the latest technology to be ultra low stretch and high performance. The line is a fine diameter to aid casting distance, but has exceptional strength. Natural green. 300m spool.
Available in both 8 & 10lb options to suit all situations
A new lower diameter hooklength and rig material with high strength, low diameter. Ideal for use on natural venues, silverfish action, and winter F1 sport.
- 0.08mm - 1lb / 0.45kg
- 0.09mm - 1.5lb / 0.68kg
- 0.10mm - 2lb / 0.90kg
- Pulse line takes advantage of the latest line technology
- Low-stretch and high abrasion resistance
- Coupled with great casting and sinking properties
- Create the ultimate mono main line
- Great for both feeder and waggler fishing
- Pulse comes on 300m spools with a marker at 150m for accurate re-spooling
- Available in 3lb, 4lb, 5lb, 6lb, 8lb and 10lb
- Accurate diameter hooklength and pole rig line
- Can be used as main line or hook length material for both pole and feeder fishing
- Very strong and supple for better presentation
- Outstanding knot strength
- Low visibility clear colour
Available in three sizes
0.08 – 11lb / 5.0kg
0.10 – 13.6lb / 6.2kg
0.12 - 16.5lb / 7.5kg
- Ultra-fast sinking monofilament
- Available in 5 popular sizes
- Ideal for feeder or waggler fishing
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Super high tensile knot strength
- Extremely durable and supple
- Supplied on 300m spools with 150m marker sticker
Guru's super tough abrasion resistant Drag mono mainline is now available on a much larger 1000m spool. Giving enough line to comfortably load a few reels at once, instead of buying sperate spools for each of you reels. Firmly established as a mainline of choice for anglers tackling commercial venues and ideal for method fishing and pellet waggler work